Workers' Comp & IMEs for On-The-Job Injuries
Advanced Bone & Joint is a leader in the evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries in St. Peters and O'Fallon, Missouri. Our doctors are board-certified physicians who understand Missouri’s workers' compensation system, and our treatment plans focus on the injured employee obtaining maximum medical improvement (MMI) as quickly as possible.
Our workers’ comp program features:
- Instant response to referring physicians
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Timely work status reports
- Concise exam notes and credible reports generated quickly after the exam
- Effective communication with employers, adjusters, and case managers
- Complete rehabilitation programs on site
Independent Medical Evaluations (IMEs)
IMEs are a critical step in determining return-to-work status. Our doctors are leaders in providing reliable IME services and they understand the importance of timely and accurate communication.
Our IME program features:
- General orthopedic and sub-specialty care
- Convenient scheduling
- Timely transcribed reports
Contact Our Workers’ Comp Specialist Today!
If you have suffered an on-the-job injury, please have your nurse case manager or insurance adjuster call our workers’ comp specialist at Advanced Bone & Joint at (636) 229-4249 to schedule a workers' compensation evaluation. The fax number is (636) 229-4250.