Foot & Ankle Surgery
Comprehensive Care for Foot and Ankle Conditions
Board-certified foot and ankle surgeon Dr. Anthony Lombardo at Advanced Bone & Joint of St. Peters and O’Fallon, Missouri, offers a multitude of surgical and nonsurgical approaches to treating foot and ankle conditions in adults and children.
Dr. Lombardo treats patients with arthritis, fractures, torn ligaments and tendons, foot deformities, and more. Patients with diabetes are particularly susceptible to problems with their feet and legs. Diabetic foot issues require immediate, expert care to ensure infections do not spread and become life-threatening.
When surgery is called for, Advanced Bone & Joint patients can be assured they are getting the very best care possible from a surgeon skilled in advanced surgical techniques to address your particular foot or ankle issue.
Most Common Ankle & Foot Surgery Procedures
- Achilles tendon repair
- Ankle replacement
- Bunionectomy to realign bunions
- Correction of toe deformities (hammertoe, claw toe, mallet toe)
- Repair of Lisfranc fracture, metatarsal fracture, hindfoot fracture, and severe high ankle sprains
- Fusions (ankle, midfoot, subtalar)
- Neurectomy to treat Morton’s neuroma
- Skin grafts as part of wound care, especially for patients with diabetes
Please visit our orthopedic patient education library to learn more about surgical treatments for foot and ankle conditions.
Contact Our Foot and Ankle Doctor Today!
If you have an issue with your feet or ankles, find out what your surgical and nonsurgical treatment options are by calling Advanced Bone & Joint at (636) 229-4222 today. You can also request an appointment now.